Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG!!!

Can you believe it's FRIDAY again, already? It seems like I just posted my TGIF from the 19th.

Where does the time go?

As September comes to an end, I can feel the Holidays creeping in. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. Hold on, it'll be the month-of-love before we know it.

I think we've (we took a family vote!) decided this year to merge the holiday decor. As many of you know, Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies. I love, love, love the animation, the music, and the Disneyland Haunted Mansion celebration of Nightmare.



So, just to be different AND less stressed with my time (o.k., maybe just a little lazy?) this year, I plan on leaving up the Halloween decorations. Then in November, they will be joined by fall harvest decor. Then in December, the spiders will don red, Santa hats in a field of fall leaves covered in snowflakes! Weird? Maybe, but every year it's rush, rush, rush to do the presto-chango quick-change decorating.

Rest ye merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay......so be it!!!

Happy Holidays - ALL of them! Together at last!




** Note: Both of the photos on this post were "grabbed" off the internet, and I do not claim artistic rights to either of them. I'm sure they are copywritten to Tim Burton, Walt Disney Pictures, or other licensed artists...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...