Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's been a while....



So, it's been a while since I've blogged.

I have a whole list of excuses, but here are the top three:

1. My camera battery was dead - a crime, I know, but it was dead and I couldn't find the charger - I'm SO organized, you know....

2. My laptop had some kind of virus and it kept acting up. Everytime I'd click a link, it would send me somewhere completely unrelated. Yes, I have a computer at work, but it's no fun blogging without photos - see item 1.

3. I've just been doing so much lately - you have to trust me on that one. Yeah, I know, maybe if I'd blogged, you'd see what I was up to all that time!

O.K., so that said, I've found my battery charger, I restored my laptop, and even though I'm still busy, but I'm hoping to be back on track and be blogging regularly -at least more than once a month.

So, here's a quick recap of my long 4-day Labor Day weekend. We ate good food. Cleaned the garage, cleaned/organized the greenhouse (which it looks like Ty will be "living" in for a while - it will make a great little studio-type apartment with a smaller greenhouse area - it's amazing what a partioned-wall will do), we cleaned up outside and stored the tons of "useable" construction debris ie: left-over nails, screws, flashing, cedar siding, shingles, etc..., started staining & painting the cedar siding/shingles and trim, went shooting at the sportman's park (on the windy/cold/rainy Sunday! - go figure!), repaired Raggedy Andy's neck (therein lies a blog for another day) and just plain had a good weekend!

Kyle came home from California on Thursday night. A.J. started high school today - Wow! The last of my 3 boys in high school. Can you believe it? HIGH SCHOOL!!! I thought I was feeling old!!!

Anyways, I am still trying to get organized enough to live a better, less chaotic life. There is a ton of things I want to do. A ton I need to do. So I better go for now, so I can get to gettin' things done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...