Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't be late for class.

Geez. Haven't heard that in a long time - you know, it's been a long time since Class of 1986, but I just want to remind everyone about my Friendship Keepsake Box class on October 25 at Scrapbook Connection in Grants Pass, Oregon 11am - 3pm.



It's amazing what you can do with a naked papier mache box, some Super Sculpey, cookie cutters, a selection of new Graphic 45 paper products, a little fiber, felt, Mod Podge, some paint, rub-ons, ink, stamps, buttons and a "vintage" key.



Not only will we be making the box, but we'll be creating a few little trinkets to put in the box too!


Posted by Picasa

A heart-shaped "rock" to hold a tiny scroll of wishes, the mini photo album, a chipboard clock, and the muslin bag full of friendship quotes.





Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

Even the inside of the lid is embellished with a small envelope pocket and bookmark!



Hope to see you in class! Don't be late!

7 comments:

kcaimee said...

Oh, I wish I could come.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!!!!!

Barbara Jean said...

This is so great!

Glad you posted so i found you!

I live in Eugene.

I need to read on and see if you have a store, and of course, if you are ever in Eugene, I hope you will come see me and let me show you my store.

blessings in 2010

barbara jean

Barbara Jean said...

Hi again.
I'm wondering what the little photo albums looked like before you jazzed them up.

I got some little pink leather ones at a thrift store (posted on my blog).
They are great for pink 'love' stuff, but really more like the earth tones on things now.

Are yours covered all over with glued on paper?

Any tips you can give me would be great.blessings

barbara jean

Funky Junk Interiors said...

LOVE the box all decked out! Gosh that's sweet! The total extra was the detail inside the lid. LOVE it.

Thanks for linking up to SNS!

Fj Donna

Anonymous said...

Great job on the box. You did a great job.

I am having an apron GIVEAWAY on one of my blogs. I would love for you to check it out.

http://copingwithacidrefluxandulcers.blogspot.com/

Charity said...

This is so sweet, I would love to have one. And how pretty it is to have sitting around

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...