What are yours?
I have several. Yup, I admit it. I have several.
Here are the top ten:
1. When I take the paper wrapper off of a plastic straw, I always roll it up - like quilling a strip of paper. I remember paper straws. Do you?
2. I can't stand wrappers of any kind on the kitchen counters - but I can have stacks of paper on any other flat spot! Go figure!
3. I do things repetitively. Like log onto Internet Explorer. Log off. Then log in 10-20 seconds later.... OR re-read a sentence a couple of times before moving to the next line.
4. I have a habit of double-clicking the mouse and open too many of the same windows!
5. I chew the inside of my cheeks. I've heard this isn't good, but at least I don't chew my fingernails anymore. Haven't done that for at least 10 years or more.
6. I roll up my worn undies like burritos every morning before my shower.
7. I take my contacts out left-eye first, and put them in right-eye first.
8. The pockets of pants have to be pushed all the way in before folding and all the seams on the cuffs and the bottoms of my T-shirts have to be turned right before hanging them on the hanger. Yes, I hang up all T-shirts, I can't stand folding them.
9. I need to rinse out laundry soap cup using the washers water filler and then fill it 1/2-way with water. Then I set it on the little white plate for the next person to use.
10. I love to talk on the phone and visit while doing chores around the house. Many of my friends can probably attest to this. I just love to be on the phone multi-tasking. It helps pass the time....
So there it is. Ten of my Quirky Quirks - even if you didn't care to know! LOL
Don't ya just love these frig magnets? I had to share. So from my home full of men, to yours....happy day!
Feathered Nest Friday
6 hours ago