Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to.....?



O.K., so we don't really know exactly where we're off to, but we are off!

Somewhere - West of Grants Pass. A campground near the coast. First come, first served. We'll be camping in the new-to-us motor home. S'mores. Roasted Hot Dogs. Campfire bacon and eggs. Steak and Taters. Yummmmm!!!! Yes, I'll be taking the healthy stuff too, but I'm sure I'll be tasting a bit of the good outdoor-living food as well. I can't go camping and not have the good stuff, now can I?

Plus, I've been really, really, really good and have lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks. Oh, did I not mention, I've been dieting? Well, I have been. My goal is to lose the 15 pounds I've accumulated over the last five years since we moved to Oregon. Fortunately, I've never really had a weight problem, but somewhere around 35 the metabolism seemed to have slowed a bit. Or maybe, I'm just not chasing three boys here, there and everywhere, anymore.....Hmmmmm......

See ya next week!!!! Happy Weekend - early.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...