Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Snowy Day.....


So, I haven't posted in a long while. We got sick, my friends got sick, my co-workers got sick, even some of my customers got sick. The flu. Head colds. Achey joints. Sore eyes. Dizziness. Like an epidemic. Everyone is down for a week or more!


I can't wait until Spring and Summer to arrive. Kind of "sick" of this cold weather. It rains and snows, yet the weather is dry. Chapped skin, chapped lips, chapped noses. Ready for some good old fashioned sunshine. Phillip is right, Washington ruined winter for us. Too much rain and lack of sunshine for too long. It's a nice reprieve after a long, hot summer, but after a couple of months, I'm so ready for a nice, clear, warm day.

Dreaming of a tropical island...gotta get that passport so we can travel somewhere exotic. Until then, I keep drinking my hot chocolates and basking next to the fireplace.

Stay healthy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...