Saturday, February 9, 2008

I did it ......

I did it. I took the plunge! I cut off my hair!!!! We'll actually, I paid to have someone else cut off my hair.

It's above my shoulders in a cute little one-length bob without bangs. Just a bit below my chin. Not so short - I think/I hope - that it makes my square face look like an over-wide pumpkin, but kind of sporty. Right now it's in a fabric headband and the ends are a bit flippy'd up. I feel like a little girl ready to play at the beach on a hot summer day. In just a few short minutes, I went from Shania Twain-like long, layered locks to a dark-haired rendition of Cameron Diaz' hair-do in The Holiday - not exact, my hair is a little thicker/fuller.

Tomorrow, I'll blow dry it to curl under and accentuate the under-cut at the ends. I'm hoping it will be easy to care for. It certainly takes alot less shampoo and much less effort to wash. NO more long pony tails. I'd be hard-pressed to get 2" tails at best.

Heads or Tails...Heads with Tails...New, Sporty, FUN!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...