Thursday, February 7, 2008

Like Father, Like Son....



Way back when, I was hoping to have a daughter. But now that I've been a mom of three boys for over 20 years, I'm so VERY glad that I have all boys.

Just look at the oldest and youngest men in my life - Phillip and A.J. If you could see the photos of them at the same ages, you'd be hard-pressed to tell them apart.
The only real difference, is that A.J. has greenish eyes, like me, and Phillip has beautiful blue eyes. Those blue eyes that I fell in love with back when I was 15 and he was 17. Wow! That was a long time ago.

Funny, A.J. looks like Phillip. Ty resembles my Dad. And Kyle has features of mine. Although, after seeing a few photos of Phillip's uncle Joe as a teen, Kyle has some of his features as well. Guess it's inevitable when you share genes, eh?

Hats off to all the good-looking men in my life - All Four of You. I love you beyond measure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...