Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Money, MONEY, MONEY, M.O.N.E.Y!!!!

Seriously, my friends. There is MONEY to be had online. Just search this link for ALL your friends, family, friends of friends and friends of family.

Today alone, I found over $2000.00 owed to peeps I know.....

http://www.unclaimed.org/

Be sure to also check out - via a Google or Yahoo search - for unclaimed property in your states unclaimed property site as well.

THERE IS $$ OUT THERE THAT IS YOURS!!!!

*** Note: unfortunately, there was NO money in my name or my hubby or my kids, but there was A LOT abandoned for many other people I found...!!!

Let me know how much you find!!!  Good luck. It's the easiest $$ you'll ever find....Man, do I sound like an informercial or what???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did that search several years ago. Found 600+ for an uncle. Found 40 bucks for my hubby. Definitely worth taking the time to search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...