Thursday, November 15, 2007

Always a scrapbooking moment ...but not always my idea!



So, in a house of all boys, there is always something to laugh about, to blog about and to scrapbook about. The guys are catching on quickly. It seems lately, they are saying, "Mom, take a picture of this", "Mom, do you have your camera?", "Mom, you need a picture of this to scrapbook."


The other night, Ty was sitting on one of the micro-fiber sofas in the living room using my laptop - which he seems to be doing a lot lately since I've gone wireless. He got up to go to the kitchen and when he came back into the room, he asked me where my camera was. He got it and came back in the room and began taking pictures of the sofa seat. I asked him, "What in the world are you taking a picture of?" He was laughing that he left his butt print in the cushion. I thought he was talking about an indentation of his weight. Little did I ever imagine that he meant it, literally! With so much detail - waist band, belt loop, pockets, seams! (obviously, he was slouching on the cushion!) But I'll tell you what, I will pay real close attention next time I sit on the sofa, it could be scary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...