Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning & Blog Hopping - Part 2

If it's good to find a home for one item, why not TWO??

Yep, it's time for a bit of Spring Cleaning.



But, what to do with all that stuff you don't want to sell or donate?


You offer it for FREE via a community BLOG HOP!


What a great idea from MeganDVD from Beauty in the Attempt.


This offering is for a cute Pfaltzgraff Naturewood spade-shaped spoon rest. 
Use it as designed, or as a jewelry holder, or just for decoration in your garden inspired room. 


Measures roughly 3 1/2" wide x 9" long and Made in the USA.




The simple rules are:
1. Become a follower of Patinamarie
2. Tell me why you like it, love it, have to have it.
3. If you are the only one interested in taking off my hands, it's YOURS! I'll even pay the postage. 
4. On Monday, March 28 at 9 pm,pst,it's yours, unless more than one person has their eye on it, then I'll do a random pick for the winner. That's the only way to keep it FAIR AND SQUARE!!!


Feel free to link up your stuff too! But it's NOT necessary to play...


Have fun! I'm off to see what others are offering up...

1 comment:

Craft That Party said...

I am a new follower and I could use that! I am throwing my son an April showers birthday party and have been looking around for garden type servingware.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...