Monday, February 6, 2012

Never a dull moment...at CHA with Friends!

Aside from coming home a bit under the weather, from what I can only guess was a plethora of international germs attaching themselves to me, I had a lot of fun spending time with friends, old and new.
l-r: Kristen Robinson, Kelly B, and me taking a little break in the booth

The booth looked fabulous!

Lots of eye candy. I think it was a bit French Vagabond.

Old bed springs. Metal and wood steamer trunks. An old egg rack.

Sparkly layered chandelier.

Truly ecclectic.

Sadly, I failed to get a photo of Susan's ballerina, but I hear-tell it's being featured in a familiar publication soon...

.....

A couple of my contributions fit in really, really well. I didn't know the booth theme, but things just kind of worked out...


 "Wanderlust" an altered book...travel journal

 "To Inspire" an up-cycled pocket mirror

 "Grace.. in the wind" a vintage rake wall hanging

"To Light" a brick candleholder


Lots of eye candy...LOTS!
.....

I met a good percentage of the ICE Resin family and celebrated Joanna Pierotti's birthday at Buca di Beppo.

Then the fun ensued....

Jen Cushman started it!!!

And we all hammed it up wearing the little fuzzy black mustaches. Man, that was a hoot!



back row l-r: me, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Kelly B.
front row l-r: Jen Cushman, Joanna Pierotti, Kristen Robinson
not pictured, photographer: Carol, ICE Resin Media Maven

Kelly improvised and drew a little 'stache of her own on her finger...

Those little mustaches migrated to all sorts of places...from eyebrows, to eyeglasses, to chins, to iPhones, to walls in the hotel....


Joanna made her three birthday wishes.
...and then the night was over. Back to the hotel and ready for the next day.

...

Friday, I was a bit hoarse, and then fell victim to a head/chest cold. But, my mind is full of inspiration and ideas. It's amazing how being surrounded by such an abundance of creativity can fuel such a WISH. DREAM. CREATE. energy...Just have to get back to 100% and then the fun begins....

4 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

totally worth waiting for this post...hysterical!!

Chris said...

Hi Tina, it looks like you all had a fabulous time. Aren't friends wonderful? Thanks so much for sharing all that eye candy. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Katalina Jewelry said...

Hey Tina! Looks like you managed to get some "fun" time in!

Your projects were a great complement to the booth. How did your demos go?

Barbara Jean said...

oh so fun!!!

you lucky girl!!

Had fun in K. Falls shopping, and put a little in van in Medford and Grants Pass too.

Fun finds for the store. still sorting back through it all.

blessings
barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...