Saturday, February 13, 2010

A NEW blog look....

Bigger. Wider. Better....

O.K. get your minds outta the gutter!!!!

I've been wanting to make my blog bigger, wider, and better for a while now. I am somewhat computer literate, but not a techie by any shakes, and this was a bit of a challenge, but I like challenges. Puzzles. Yep, that's me. AND I'm as stubborn as a mule.

In addition to making my blog easier to read, tonight I made my fonts larger; added a signature; removed a bunch of outlines; and added Links Within.  

I want to send out a HUGE, Bigger, Wider, Better THANK YOU to Donna at Funky Junk Interiors.

I have been reading her blog for a while now. Lots of really fun interior posts, but I have gotten the most out of her posts regarding how to make your blog better....THANKS, DONNA!!!! You certainly are a get-it-done kind of girl!!!

She will be posting more how-to's about blogs on her site, I'm sure. I suggest that if you wanna know more, shoot her an email. She ROCKS!!!!

There's still more I want to do, but this was a good start, I think.....

(Hey, looky, looky. There's my NEW signature...)

6 comments:

anythinggoeshere said...

I like how you made it wider, but your writing doesn't run all the way across the page like some of them do. How did you do that?

I wanted to make mine bigger, but I didn't like how some of the writing turns out in others.

Does my question make sense to you? xo Joan@anythinggoeshere

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Hey... looks awesome! Wish I had been by before the changes too. A before and after is always so cool, no? :)

Glad I could help!

Donna
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

Teri S said...

Looks great, Tina! You are the craftiest person I know!

Barbara Jean said...

Love the changes, and yes, Donna at FJI is the most awesome gal. Not only about getting things done, but always so willing to help others.

blessings

barbara jean

Barbara Jean said...

Hi, I'm back.
Needed to get my post ready before I told you that one of the 4 winners on my blog is you!!!

Congratulations!

Email me.

Blessings

barbara jean

Tina Schiefer said...

Are you kidding me!????

Whoo Hooo!!!!

I'm SO happy!!!! Happy, happy Monday!!!!! :-)

Doing the Happy-Dance!!!!!

Thanks a Huge-Big-Super-Duper-Lot!!!!!

Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...