Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Model" Citizen....



So, this 15-year old wants to be an model/actor and I will support his interest-of-the-moment. Why not? We seem to be a family of risk takers and succeed or fail, life is too short not to try. Right!?

I guess the first step will be to get some head-shots and meet with the appropriate sources. He told me yesterday, after a quick shopping trip to the mall, that if he won the lottery, he would go on a clothes shopping spree and buy lots of shoes "cause I like shoes!" And he would go to film school and acting school...

I've always known he was a class-clown (as voted for the yearbook - class clown and most outgoing!) and loves being the center of attention in school plays and what-not, but to hear him actually vocalize this interest... I'm there to do whatever it takes to support him. He's told me on many occasions that he was going to be a moto-cross rider, a professional skateboarder, go into the Navy, save the trees and take care of the earth, but this might be right up his alley. Who knows? I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...