Monday, October 31, 2011

Greetings from Halloween Town!!!

As I sit here in my office listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, on this chilly, Southern Oregon Halloween day....

...I am truly into the moment.

Before coming in this morning, Phillip and I stopped at the "new" location to take a peek at my "new" office...Alan has begun his magic....

OOOOH...can you feel my excitement????


This is the main focal wall that will be behind my desk. Clearly still a work in progress, but, OH WHAT FUN!!!


....a bit blurry...I think my little iphone was shaking from excitement....

I LOVE the BLACK graphic elements against the drippy, grungy background..


In the transparency above, I had Alan replace the winged Gargoyle-like cat with this little screeeecher!!! Can't you just hear him yowling into the night?


I almost like the rickety stairway leading up to nowhere, but, alas, Jack's little house will be perched atop that hill.....

I'll keep posting MORE, MORE, MORE photos as this, my dream NIGHTMARE office comes together!!!

I'm SO exicted, I could almost CRY or SCREAM or WAIL with delight.....

Happy Halloween!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I have been working like crazy to get all the Halloween decorations done and to think I get to take them all down tomorrow. Thanks for the visit!

I can't wait to see your office finished, it looks amazing!!! Not sure if I should show my son the photos, he might want it in his room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...