Friday, November 2, 2012

Imagine My Surprise...


Last weekend I received a copy of the new HandCrafted magazine with the cover sheet that reads, "You've been published!"

Huh? I didn't submit anything...except a couple pieces of jewelry, and those were supposedly already spoken for...

Well, much to my surprise, HandCrafted is primarily a re-cap of selected, previously published artwork.

Page 102....my Wish. Dream. Create. mail caddy....from Somerset Home Summer 2010.


And making this issue even more special, the cover art is Kristen's. Cool!

Speaking of cool, the current Haute Handbags cover is Kelly's!!!


xoxo

3 comments:

lexi said...

Super cool! I'll have to check it out! We have that publication in the studio! Pretty nifty:)))

Katalina Jewelry said...

Now that's a nice surprise! Congrats!

Suzi said...

Congrats!!! Everything you make is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...