Friday, October 29, 2010

Hmmm...

I found a few minutes today sitting at my desk. Those minutes have been few and far between of late. I was deciding whether to conjure up a blog post about Halloween or write my "Soldier" a letter...

Well, I chose to write him. It made me happy. I hope it makes him happy too!!!

So, long story short, have a SAFE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN...Whether you and yours are choosing to celebrate on Saturday night or Sunday night, or maybe even TONIGHT, have a ton of fun and eat lots of CANDY!!! Your dentist will thank you....LOL

...and hey, sorry for NO picture, my blogger toolbar doesn't have the image link for some reason...what kind of crap is that....??? Have I exceeded my photo limits? Who knows. Now I'm tired and I'm going home!!! Good night all....

1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

Your son will LOVE his letter.

As far as pictures... I saw on another blog that blogger does have a limit, not sure what it is but I guess it's worth the research when the time is available.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...